- Brennero motorway/ Exit Bressanone-Val Pusteria (50 km from Alta Badia)
- Val Pusteria trunk road SS49 up to San Lorenzo
- Val Badia trunk road SS244 up to Alta Badia
From the A7 motorway (Veneto – Airport Venice and Treviso) up to Alta Badia:
- Belluno exit, trunk road SS 51 to Cortina d'Ampezzo, Passi Falzarego and Valparola up to Alta Badia
- Belluno exit, trunk road SS203 to Agordino, Caprile, Arabba, Passo Campolongo up to Alta Badia
The Runch Farm agrotourism is just above the town of Badia, which includes the districts of San Leonardo in Badia and Pedraces, which are less than a kilometer away.
From the centre of the town of Badia, take the Strada Pedraces up to the Town Hall (Ciasa de Cumun in Ladin); then follow the Runch brown street signs, then the white street signs to Maso Runch. Proceed uphill unitl the crossroads before the Hotel Gran Ander and turn right, following the white street signs with the name of our agrotourism. After two bends you’ll enter the woods; follow the road and it will lead you to us!
We can’t wait to welcome you!
Exact location: Google Maps (East: 11°89'17'' North: 46°61'06'')